Sunday, December 17, 2023

FREE Cross Stitch Pattern - Skinny Seasonal Sampler

Merry Christmas, cross stitch friends! 
I was working on a seasonal house sampler series of patterns (that's a mouthful) and got a bit carried away in making tiny motifs. So I combined them into a separate alphabet sampler as a little Christmas gift for you. I hope you enjoy it. 

However, the Quality Control Inspector wasn't too sure about my choice for finishing fabrics.

So I tried another.



Message me on Instagram if you have any quesions or issues with it. I'm @AnnMakesThings

Love,
Ann

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1

2 comments:

  1. Oh , Ann this is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing this darling sampler. There is so much cuteness in each and every stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweet Melisa! I appreciate the compliment coming from you! Happy New Year!

      Delete

FREE Cross Stitch Pattern - A Little Home SUMMER Sampler

I have been working on a series of sampler patterns for almost a year and finally have "A Little Home SUMMER" to share with you.  ...