Wednesday, December 21, 2022

My Favorite Stitching Supplies from Amazon

We don't have a Local Needlework Shop near us and the 3 major craft store chains are a bit of a drive, so often I love the ease and convenience of shopping at Amazon.

My Amazon favorites by AnnMakesThings

Below are my favorite cross stitching supplies from there.

(I am a member of the Amazon Affiliate program and earn a small commission on any purchases made through these links at NO additional cost to you.)

Honestly, the prices for DMC floss and aida on Amazon are outrageous and I usually find the best deals at Hobby Lobby or Walmart. But below are items I have purchased from Amazon and truly love using in my daily stitching.

Neck light

Needles DMC gold size 26

Needles DMC gold size 24

Needles John James gold size 26

Needles John James gold size 24

Scissors

Pilot FriXion Erasable Pens

Be blessed, 

Ann :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards for Hurricane Helene

I know we are all saddened by the recent floods / landslides caused by Hurricane Helene. Living just east of the affected areas in NC, it ha...