Tuesday, December 20, 2022

FREE Cross Stitch Pattern - Snowflakes Pattern

Happy 5 days until Christmas! If you need a super quick, last minute pattern to cross stitch, I may have the one just for you.

I designed these snowflakes to replace the top border of last year's "All the Trimmings" stitch-along by Fat Quarter Shop. Their full pattern can be downloaded from Kimberly's website HERE.

I shared these on my old blog, but since I have this shiny, new blog and a fancy, new Cross Stitch program (PC Stitch), I thought I'd share it here too.

Copyright applies to all of my patterns. Paper or digital charts cannot be reproduced, copied, or sold. Items made using my charts cannot be sold. Thank you for following international copyright law.  

** CLICK HERE FOR PDF SNOWFLAKE PATTERN **

These would be cute as individual ornaments. Let me know if you make it by tagging me on Instagram. I'm @AnnMakesThings over there!

Have a fantastic day and remember, Jesus is the reason for the season! 

:) Ann

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, 

that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." 

John 3:16

I'd love for you check out some of my Amazon favorites HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet snowflake border. Love your color choices for this piece!

    ReplyDelete

Cards for Hurricane Helene

I know we are all saddened by the recent floods / landslides caused by Hurricane Helene. Living just east of the affected areas in NC, it ha...