Saturday, May 4, 2024

FREE Cross Stitch Pattern - A Little Home SUMMER Sampler

I have been working on a series of sampler patterns for almost a year and finally have "A Little Home SUMMER" to share with you. 


This is my little dream home that I've been doodling for years. Lately, moving out of the crowded, noisy suburbs has been sounding very appealing. A big flower garden and a handful of sully animals with a huge dose of peace and quiet. Perfection. 







Look at the tiny kitty!!! And chickens! And a garden of white daisies, pink coneflowers, and crazy purple things. 


Hopefully I can get the other 3 in my little series stitched up soon!


Have a peace-full day,
Ann :)

"May the God of hope 
fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
so that by the power of the Holy Spirit
you may abound in hope."

Roman's 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards for Hurricane Helene

I know we are all saddened by the recent floods / landslides caused by Hurricane Helene. Living just east of the affected areas in NC, it ha...