Tuesday, May 3, 2022

hello

Hi! I'm Ann and I make things. Thank you for checking out my blog. Currently, I'm on a cross stitch kick. 

Below is a WIP (work in progress) that is a lovely free SAL (stitch along) from the talented Jeanette Douglas. A new bouquet is posted to her blog on the 1st of each month of 2022.
I have substituted all of the colors for a brighter palette and will list the numbers in my next post. 

I am also working on a cross stitched version of this granny square blanket I made for my daughter years ago.
Should be another colorful project!

Thanks for stopping by! God loves you!

:) Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards for Hurricane Helene

I know we are all saddened by the recent floods / landslides caused by Hurricane Helene. Living just east of the affected areas in NC, it ha...